August 01, 2011

Terraria : Avenging Mundo

After the Night's tragedy I made my way back to my house, finding it lonely and empty. So I invited my good friend Marshal to play with me, and he gave me a Bunny Hood and Tuxedo to ease my pain. Wearing Mundo's face will keep him with me always <3


Needless to say, Marshal is overzealous with his Sandgun :P After he left, I started to add to my house, and go kill some Slimes in Mundo's memory etc, you know, the usual.



Kitted out in my bitchin' new treads, I found Mundo again. i guess he respawned just to be with me <3. We decided to go south in the search of Clay to build a lovely brick house, and found no less than 6 pots, 4 of them in a row, and a chest with a wonderful Spear inside :D


I love the Spear mechanics in this game, if you time it right you can hit the same enemy 3 or 4 times in one thrust of the Spear, making it awesomely lethal. Next Objective: Acquire Trident! And bombs. Can't forget the Bombs. So, after gutting the land underneath my house of all Clay, I decided on a new project. One befitting Mundo and his fantastic...ness.


The project took my a few ingame days, but I think it turned out rather well. Now there is a monument to my friend who enjoys dying, apparently. LONG LIVE MUNDO.



Apologies for the short post, nothing much to really announce.

Till Next Time,
Have Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment