July 25, 2011

Terraria : MUNDO NOOOO!

My adventure in Terraria started out on a sunny morning near a cliff side and a forest, and I set out from the original spawn with high hopes.


The more destructive side of me kicked in immediately, and i quickly butchered all the nearby trees and gathered some stone nearby and made myself a Workbench and Bow, with some arrows and torches (I'm a huge fan of ranged weapons in this game) and set off tho the right of my spawn, and quickly came across some copper. Happy days! :D


i thought, seeing as it has a small cave underneath it, that this would be a good place to set up shop. I leveled the area a bit and got the pot from underneath my land and sealed it back up for now, it was getting dark and i needed shelter. So i made myself a basic wooden hut and was quickly joined by a fluffy little visitor. I named him Mundo. Why? Why not. So, soon it was night time, and i was beset by Zombies and Demon Eyes.


This situation seemed to frighten my little friend, my only companion in the world bar the Guide, who was nowhere to be seen. So i bravely opened the door to fend off the attackers, who promptly murdered me and Mundo.


I shed manly tears that night. The adventure will continue next time, i must make a grave and monument to my fallen friend.

Till next time,
Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment