July 26, 2011

Chantelise : A Tale of Two Sisters on Steam!


Chantelise : A Tale of Two Sisters hits steam on the 29th of this month and i have to say I'm pretty Psyched. You can definitely expect a First Impressions when I get my hands on it. Chantelise comes from the makers of Recettear : An Item Shop's Tale, and that alone in my eyes makes it worth a play. Chantelise and Recettear were made by EasyGameStation and adapted and translated to English by Carpe Fulgur LLC.

Recettear was truly a unique game where you played a shopkeeper trying to pay off her fathers debts. This was aided by going into dungeons as other characters and gathering rare and valuable items to sell in your store. The game was very, VERY addictive to say the least, and I think that was aided by the uniqueness of the game as a whole.

Chantelise promises to be as good as its predecessor, and at the time of writing i am currently downloading the Demo that I did not realise was there. Silly me. I'll have a First Impressions later today.

Till Next Time,
Have Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment